230 & 232 Commonwealth Avenue
The Commonwealth towers project is being undertaken by the Wealthall Development limited. It is actually a joint venture between three companies; Hong leang realty, City developments Ltd and the Hong leong Holdings. The developer of the Commonwealth towers is a gold plus award winner in the recent BIM awards and this is why the Commonwealth project is an elite project being undertaken by very experienced developers. The Commonwealth towers is a one of kind Condo that is iconic in Queenstown. These three companies are the leaders in the real estate industry. Infact, City development and Hong Leong holdings ventured into real estate as early as the sixties and have been building exceptional and iconic properties across Singapore. The two are listed in major stock exchange markets and are some of the best developers in Singapore. Hong Leong group has not only been instrumental in developing iconic properties in Singapore but also in various places across the globe. Recently, the company was awarded the best investor in Italy. The Commonwealth towers project is being carried out by the best players in Singapore. That is why you need to be a part of it.
Why Buy Commonwealth Towers ?
- Short walk to Queenstown MRT Station
- Reputable Developer. City Development Limited (CDL)
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dinning amenities such as Holland Village, Alexandra Central, IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage
- Well situated at the heart of three well developed neighbourhoods : Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru, thus providing a wide range of business, leisure and dinning amenities as well as excellent public transport connection.
- Located within an established residential estate and a mere 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront.
- The Star Vista ~ a new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located just beside Buona Vista MRT station.
- Great rental potential with mass expatriate tenants from the Central Business District, National University Hospital, National University of Singapore, One North Fusionpolis, Biopolis and many more.
- Reputable schools such as Gan Eng Seng Primary , Crescent Girls Primary and Secondary School , CHIJ St Theresa Convent, Singapore Polytechnic and Universities such as National University of Singapore
|Project Name||Commonwealth Towers|
|Developer||Wealthall Development Pte Ltd (Tripartite Development by Hong Leong Holdings Limited, City Developments Limited, Hong Realty (Pte) Limited|
|Address||230 & 232 Commonwealth Avenue|
|Site Area||130,101 sqft|
|Tenure of Land||99 Years|
|Number of Units||845 Units|
|Car Park Lots|
|Expected TOP||1 December 2017|
UNIT MIXSize is estimated subject to final confirmation from developer
Please leave your contact information and our developer appointed sales staff will be in touch with you shortly, thank you!
Park Place Residences2, 6, 8 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409053 / 409055 / 409056
Skysuites@Anson8 Enggor Street, Singapore
Queens PeakDundee Road
Commonwealth Towers230 & 232 Commonwealth Avenue
Spottiswoode Suites16 Spottiswoode Park Road
GSH Plaza20 Cecil Street
Icon @ Pasir PanjangBuona Vista / West Coast
Eaton Residences28 Jalan Kia Peng Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Sophia HillsMount Sophia